Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy Me..

Halloooooo..
Im blogging at the hotel lobby at the hour of 1149pm..dah ngantukk...pagi tadik mak drive straight from KL to Ipoh yuolls..tapi kat sinih internet connection die free dan sgt lagu...best giler surfing...I'll be on leave on monday and tuesday too...got some important things to settle here...no..not eloping with Leman..mind you..hehehhe...as i type, that love of mine is in KL..while im here..sighhh...miss my Leman..
Yesterday was one of the very important, significant and happiest day of my life..I'm glad its all out now..and i could sleep more peaceful at nite..hehehe..thanks to all of my frens and colleuges who wishes me well..
My CONGRATULATIONS also goes to;
(i) Shaz (ii) Endran (iii) Irin (iv)Mira (v)Sita
(vi) and everyone else not mentioned here
To Nizam, jgn susah susah hati..we will all be supporting you along the way...tak lama lah bebeh..few months jek beza..with all my loans and bills...you are far richer than me anyway...ahhahaha...
And a big THANK YOU goes to the ever beautiful (harus lah puji lebih lebih kan...supaya lenkali you belanja kitaorg lagik!!!heheheh) Louisa for her treat at the California Pizza Kitchen that same day...
And also ...lots of loves, hugs and kisses goes to my beloved fiance..for the beautiful roses for the occasion...LOVE you lots huney...i miss you so much alredi...
I'm taking a small break from my ever hectic life rite now..
My ACCA classes will resume next week..meaning NO MORE SOCIAL life or ANY OTHER LIFE for me for that matter...siighhhhhhhhh...MALASSSSSSSSSSS nye nak pegi klas...seb baik kali nih ade geng..Shaz..kita harus lah jgn monteng slalu...hehehehe...
Assignments plak masih tak berhenti henti..lepas satu job ke satu job...stress ajer..but since the firm has revised the mileage claim..sejok lah hati skit kan..heheheh...
Next week onwards, i have to be one of the greatest circus performer of Puchong..as i have to juggle my Family, Love, Work, Study, Frens, Treasure Hunts and Whatever left of my life...and in between the equation comes Time and Money...huhuhuhuhuu...
PS : Im still fat..and i am aware im fat..and im sick and tired of people telling me im fat..I KNOW IM FAT..and I am bloody well trying to loss all these excess kilos..if only it is that easy and simple...sighhhh..maybe i should try harder eh..i will then..wish me good luck..the only way now is to strictly be on diet..cause as lame as an excuse as it is..i am too bloody busy to exercise..i could barely keeps my eyes open while driving from work at night...the tought of having to do 50 sit ups..or even mounting the 5 stairs up my apartment makes me just wanna puke blood..huhuhuh...these few months i would be working in the City...and i HATE the TRAFFIC JAMS...which added to my already stressful life..ssiiiiggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

No comments: