Wednesday, November 15, 2006

GOODbye PUSAT bandar PUCHONG

Ngantokkk.... Masih belom study... Masih malas macam slalu..
lagik 3 hari nak exam baru menggelabah nanti..huhuuh...
Currently, i am on my 5 WEEKS of study leave...
Jeles tak?? jeles tak?? i retracted the first day of leave to WORK (darn!)
Friday was used for my revision class @ McOrange..bosan nak mampos...
Saturday and Sunday is supposed to be another revision classes...decided to waste whatever tuition fees i've paid and just ponteng..
Monday drive back to Perak..lepak kampung sampai today..rush back to KL..
paid the money to my landlord..and got the keys to my new rented home...YEAYYY...
@ Damansara Emas..a 2 storey house..i very the like,..tapi nak beli tak mampu lah plak...
bila la nak kaya nih...huhuhuh...
Neway..selamat tinggal PUSAT BANDAR PUCHONG...I've have a great 2 and half years...
this weekend..and the rest of the next week..will be used for revision classes again..boring...
Cant help thinking of my late mom...before this im thinking to utilised at least 1 week of my study leave to take care of her...but manusia merancang, tuhan menentukan...tak sempat pon nak tunggu study leave..she's gone...but at least i've pull forward 1 week of my supposedly 6 weeks of study leave earlier, to care for her...cuma menyesal sebab rasa cam tak cukup..and tak puas..if only i knew how soon im losing her...i would change lots of things...sighhhhhhhhhhhhh..again...manusia hanya merancang,...tuhan yg menentukan...
Wish me luck for my exam..and for my new home...
I've also decided on my wedding date..but still far to come..*wink..*wink..will only annouce later...sadddddddddd...cause my late mom tak de dah...sighhhh again...needed to be stronger for my dad and my grandma...
Still ngantok..esok esok jek lah aku mula blajo...huhuhuh...
Good nite..

No comments: