Tuesday, January 10, 2006

1 January 2006...

Another year has past...and a new year has just begun...
and I AM..still a "cembeng" (note : a word to describe someone who likes to cry..huhuhu..)
I spent my new year's nite watching the re-run of PEARL HARBOUR at Tv3..
I cried when Rafe (Abang Ben) died..and i cried even harder when Danny (Abang Josh) died..
huhuhuhhhhhh... I tot i would be tougher in 2006.. oh boy..i was proved wrong..
the very first day of the new year... hahahhahaa..
The worse part is..citer dah abes pon..dah kuar semua nama nama pelakon..
I continued crying..because..the "There You'll Be" song is so menyedihkan...
hahahahaha,...
Now after a bucket of tears later..here i am typing away on my tilam in my bedroom..
When the clock strike 12 am today (1 January 2005).. i felt...NOTHING!!!
This year i decided not to join any party or celebration..
Feels like im getting too old to join the crowd and the noise and the jam (especially the jam)...
And also thank you to all the never ending stock take...huhuhuh..
my feet hurts doing all those walking around the warehouses..
Tomorrow is another day of attending stock take..
Lucky it will only start at 230..if not tomorrow im gonna look like a mess wif my puffy eyes..
due to lack of sleep and the crying..hehehe...
It's nearly 2 am now.. and I am hungry...
Like usual..i always tend to try to make my resolution come through at the early stage of the new year..
hehehhe..biasa nya masuk february dah lupa dah..
So i started wif the first one on my list... to loss weight..thus..i've been skipping my dinner for a few days alredi..
but the problem is...i am hungryyyyy...my perut dah bunyik bunyik dari tadik...
cepat lah siang so that i can go to McDonald to have my Big Breakfast...
hahahahahhaha...
Camaner lah semua org yg tak suka makan malam tuh leh tahan eh??
I ate fruits..tons of them..manggoes..apples..jambus...tapi kenyang sekejap jek..then my perut dah lapar balik...
cisss...saje jek perut gemok nih nak sabotaj my diet...huhuhu...
My Baby is back..but i haven't seen him yet...
He claimed to still have jet lag..
Cehh..3 jam jek beza.. mengada ngada jek lebey kan...
Today he even slept without kissing me good nite first....
Merajuk terus..hehehe...
Going back to the Pearl Harbour movie... Kate Beckinsale was sure put on 'persimpangan dilema"..
when she has to divide her love for 2 guys..
Personally.. i think 3 month is a bit early to start a new relationship after ending one meaningful one kan..
At least if you at least waited at least 1 year (wow cool..3 at least in 1 sentence)..it's justifiable..But the time of the intervening period is actually judgemental...
Different person might have a different perspective kan..
But if the situation is reversed..wouldn't you like for your love one to grief for a while before resuming his/her own life
(oh my god..does this makes me a selfish b*****??? ahhahahaha... tak kut..)
Its not like you wanna cursed her/him to never love again..its just that you wanna feel cherish..
(although im sure the dead couldn't care less what the living are doing eh??)
I think i better stop now before i ramble on tatau tah hape hape lagik..
Should i succumb to my desire of roti celup nestum campo milo??
or roti celup nescafe? or maggi (mungkin tidak, sebab tak rasa cam nak mkn megi)
Goodnite World..
....Love...Peace and Empathy....
January 02, 2006 Permalink Comments (0)

No comments: