Monday, January 16, 2006

I aM STiLL VERY MuCH a CrY BabY…

Aiyoooohhhh…guess I should add another resolution for 2006..
To stop being a cry baby…hehehehehe…

I just finished watching “KABHI KUSHI KABHI GAM”…. For the 2 or was it for the 3 time..?? And I cried an ocean…much worse than those crying for the PEARL HARBOUR (check earlier posting)…huhuhuhuhu…”kena tipu dek industan”..bak kata my father…hehehehe..

What to do…dah hati dah sedeyy..air mata senang jek kluar...Actually if I started crying..its easy to keep crying…hahahaha…I cried everytime somebody in the movie cried..and to those who are not fans of industan movie, believe me that they cried a lot throughout the movie..hahaha…

I lost count after the 6 times I cried throughout the KKKG movie…and after that I stop all attempt of counting dah…mau bengkak mata nih esok…klakar plak rasanya…
I blamed it on the hormone..yup..those estrogens…hahahha…oh..and also the zodiac..im a true “cancer-ian”…which is said to be the most sensitive type of person..i couldn’t agree more..hahhahahah…

When I watched the movie @ the cinema for the first time… I dun remember cyring THAT much…maybe becos I was watching wif Leman…and he likes to make such a big fuss if I cry in the movie…such as “alalalala..sayang abang menangis ke?? Syyhhh..jgn nangis eh..jgn nangis..” (deeee…did he needed to state the obvious? Tak nampak ke dah banjir dah TGV SUnway Piramid nih..heheh)…So in the end..he always make me feels like laughing…so I’ll be crying and laughing at the same time…saiko eh??

But overall, I really enjoy the movie..AGAIN…hehehehe…Love the songs and the dances…I think im more connected wif any movie when I watched it by myself…except any horror movies in any languages…

Earlier today I was busy treasure hunting @ the SS15 Subang Jaya Area…Walk-a-hunt…and this time our team (me and my sis) managed to win RM100 again (RM50 each)..Which we then spent on a warehouse sale nearby…hahahahha….

Earlier than the treasure hunt…Ija’s car got hit by a Stupid2 van…luckily she was unhurt and okay…my car was park about 2 metres from hers…Im also lucky the stupid van didn’t hit my car…I was accompanying ija while she’s waiting for her dad…when her dad arrived, he’s so cool and macho (just like all dads) while settling the whole thing…we gals sux at this thing…even when the situation arises that required you to handle it ourselves…i believed we still sux at it….hahahhaha..at least for me…and im talking through experience…

Its 245 in the morning…and I think I should stop rambling…im hungry…AGAIN?? Camne nak kurus…asek nak makannnnn jekkk…hehehehe…padahal tadik dah dinner nasik goring dah..tapi nih takde makanan nak makan..and dah takot nak kuar bilik gi dapor..sebab juju and ija takde kat umah tonite….hehehhee..so perut..bersabarlah sampai esok tengahari eh (im not going to set my alarm clock tonite..I love Sundays)…hehehehhe…But maybe I should set the clock to make sure I’ll wake up before MELODI starts…Good nite everyone…

No comments: