Tuesday, January 10, 2006

2 january 2006

Adddoiiiiii....cakit segala tulang temulang dan kaki kakiku yg berisi bak bunting kucing ini..huhuhuh...
Yesterday (2 January 2006) ...after work (yup..darn those stock take)..the weather in Puchong was so "zen"..so when i by pass the padang (which i pass every single day since the last 1 year..but which i never even set foot on)...I tot.."maybe i should go jogging today!"
Wif all the semangat yg berkobar kobar..i went back to change first..then drove there...Actually..i still can't believe myself for wanting to do this.. the thing is..i have not been jogging since 6 years back (oh my god..no wonder im so fat alredi..hehehhe)...and i haven't been jogging ALONE since the day i was borned..ak ak..no no..no way im gonna jog alone...But maybe its the spirit of the brand New Year..maybe...
So there i was..jogging my hearts out ALONE..for about 40 minutes..ok maybe i lied..maybe i jogged for 20 minutes and i WALKED for 20 minutes kut...hahaha...tuh pon seb baik tak cramped..And the whole while i was on alert..all those horrifying scenes from CSI whereby the founded dead bodies in the park...shudder...
But everything went on smoothly..I actually had a time of my life...and it still felt good..UNTIL i woke up this morning...
ADddoooooiiiiii...then only did i regret the whole thing...why oh why aku so gatal gatal mau pegi jogging semalam...making all my muscle rasa cam nak putus...huhuhuhuh...memang lemah betul kan..hahaha...
But i am actually proud of myself...From time to time..or when the situation or needs arrived..i can survived by my own...I can eat/dine in a restaurant alone (not tapau)...I HAVE WATCHED MOVIES ALONE (though this feel pretty pathetic...huhuhu)..I always go shopping alone (but i think a lot of gals are able to do this..bile shopping dah tak kisah hal dunia dah kan..)..and i have gone jogging alone..hehehe.. You Go Gurl !!
The only thing that kept me from doing these too often is those stories in the news/papers about the "saikos" and "rapist" and "murderer" and dunno what "monster" out there..which make the DIY activities not so secure...
But if given a choice..i always prefer the company of my fiance, family and frens to accompany me..but life is short..and its more pointless to wait for people to accompany you in order for you to be able to do sumthing...So to all those girls out there who has never done anything by herself..you should try it for yourself...But just remember to bring along your "pepper spray" to accompany you..heheh..owh..and for beginners, you might not wanna watch a movie by yourself... :)
P/S: Esok i've taken a leave...and lusa onwards i've started my final audit alredi..so to all my frens and blog readers (if any)..Enjoy your 2006...Wishing you all the health, wealth and happiness...
January 02, 2006 Permalink Comments (0)

No comments: