I open my mailbox yesterday and got this love letter from ACCA:
Dear Zarina Hassan Basri
By the time you receive this email you will probably already be busy revising for the exams in June.
Below you will find some advice that may help you with your exam preparation.
1. Visit http://www.accaglobal.com/students/student_accountant/ for technical articles, exam notes and examiners feedback
2. Check out past exam papers and model answers at http://www.accaglobal.com/students/acca/exams/
3. Make sure your details are correct on your exam docket (contactACCA Connect if not) and remember to take your exam docket with you to the exam centre
4. Remember to take your student registration card to the exam centre too
5. Plan your journey to the exam centre
6. Take all the equipment you need to take the exams
7. Read the question thoroughly
8. Plan your answers and allocate time according to the number of marks for each question
9. Show all your workings and calculations
10. Remain calm and think positively.
We wish you all the best with your exams.
ACCA Examinations Department